- For all our Private Tours, departure dates can be organized any time as long as there is availability of accommodation and Gorilla Permits.
- In case you would like to join a scheduled Tour, Check out our group departure dates.
Accommodation is also determined by availability and reservations will only be made after your booking, when we book earlier, it’s better because they get reserved!
- But just in case the stated hotels in the itinerary are not available during the requested period, we shall do our best to book you into an accommodation of the same range as your previously stated one. We shall ensure to engage you while we make this arrangement.
- It is not possible to “reserve” Gorilla and Chimpanzee Tracking permits. We can only buy them upon confirmation of your booking and down payment.
With Effect from 1st July 2020 Uganda Wildlife Authority will change their tariffs as follows;
– Chimpanzee permits Kibale for a foreign Non-resident from US$ 150 to US$ 200 per person.
– Chimpanzee Habitat from US$ 200 to US$ 250 per person.
– Gorilla permit per person from US$ 600 to US$ 700 person.
Kindly check the link here for more information